1. In a blender or food processor, puree tomatoes, cucumber, cubanelle pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, celery, parsley and 2 tablespoons of olive oil until it is broken down. If needed, work in batches.
2. Add more olive oil very slowly while processing until the desired consistency is reached. Making sure it fully emulsifies before adding more.
3. In a bowl combine processed vegetables with the vinegar and salt. Taste for seasonings. And personally I like to under salt it a little at this point because I like to add a nice crunchy sea salt when serving.
4. Let it set on the counter for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
5. Thoroughly chill in the refrigerator before serving, at least 6 hours. I think this is actually much better served the next day after it has spent the night in the refrigerator. And if you are going to do that, go ahead and throw the serving bowls in the refrigerator as well so they can get nice and cold.